Class of 2017 “Overview” Information
· Graduation Fee $100- due by November 7th
Below is a list of approximate costs for your senior year. Start saving now!
· Prom $70- on sale beginning of March
· Sr. Trip- Universal Studios- $145- due by February 1st
· Class Fees are due at the beginning of the school year and are determined by the classes you take. You will be given class fee info with your schedule
· The MSA Class of 2017 Facebook page is launched- make sure you join the page as soon as possible to stay informed! All senior communication will be through the Facebook page as well as listed on the “Senior page” on the www.msfta.org website!
· Schedule your official MSA Senior photo sessions now! Deadline is August 1st! Call #749-1263. You must have these photos taken to appear in the yearbook!
· Graduation is Monday, May 15th, 2017 at the Bradenton Area Convention Center.
o Your rehearsal is Monday, May 15th from 9:45am until noon at the Convention Center. Your “call time” for graduation is 5pm! All graduates get 20 tickets to graduation. These will be issued with your cap/gowns the week of May 3rd as long as all of your fees are paid!
**All class and graduation fees must be paid PRIOR to attending senior trip and prom! You may start making payments to Ms. Hillman this summer! Or you can pay the entire balance of $315 any time prior to February 1st!
(The $315 includes graduation fee, one prom ticket, and Universal trip). **
· Graduates return to Convention Center at 5pm for pics., line up, etc.
· Doors open at 6pm for your guests- they MUST have a ticket. Each graduate receives 20 tickets!
· Ceremony begins PROMPTLY at 7pm. Doors will close. NO one will be able to enter late!!! Tell your family to be on time!
Be sure to stay on top of ALL of your deadlines!
You cannot participate in graduation or receive your diploma if you have outstanding fees!!!!
**This is a BIG year, so stay organized and it will be a year you will always remember! **