FINAL SENIOR INFO SHEET! 5/10/16
· Senior Fees including Library, cafeteria and class fees MUST be paid BEFORE you can pick up your cap/gown and tickets
· Cap/Gown pick up times are Tues. May 17th and Thurs. May 19th from 11-5pm in Ms. Hillmans office. NO EXCEPTIONS!
· Senior Awards night is Tuesday, May 24th at 7pm
· Senior Showcase Tech Rehearsal is Wednesday, May 25th from 5-8pm
· Senior Showcase is Thursday, May 26th at 6pm
· Seniors last day is THURSDAY, MAY 26th
· Senior Picnic is Friday, May 27th from 11:30am- 2pm at Sutton Park
§ 6th St and 10th Ave West- Palmetto
§ Bring blankets, towels to sit on
§ Bring yearbooks to sign, sun screen and any sporting equipment you want to use
§ Kona Ice will be out there selling slushies $2-$6
§ Lunch is FREE! Food truck will be at Sutton Park
§ You are responsible for your own transportation. You do not have school on Friday. Do not come to MSA unless you have a test to make-up. You cannot come on campus to hang out!
· Graduation is Tuesday, May 31st at the Bradenton Area Convention Center
· Graduation Rehearsal is Tuesday, May 31st from 9:45-noon. It is MANDATORY and you must be on time. You do not wear your cap/gown to rehearsal.
· Graduates return to Convention Center at 5pm for pics., line up, etc.
· Doors open at 6pm for your guests- they MUST have a ticket. Each graduate receives 20 tickets!
· Ceremony begins PROMPTLY at 7pm. Doors will close. NO one will be able to enter late!!! Tell your family to be on time!
Class of 2016 “Overview” Information
Below is a list of approximate costs for your senior year. Start saving now!
· Prom $65- on sale beginning of March
· Sr. Trip- Universal Studios- $135- due by February 1st
· Camping Trip- $15- due by February 1st
· Class Fees are due at the beginning of the school year and are determined by the classes you take. You will be given class fee info with your schedule
· An MSA Class of 2016 Facebook page will be launched soon- make sure you join the page as soon as possible to stay informed! All senior communication will be through the Facebook page as well as listed on the “Senior page” on the www.msfta.org website!
· Schedule your official MSA Senior photo sessions now! Deadline is August 8th! Call #749-1263
· Graduation is Tuesday, May 31st, 2016 at the Bradenton Area Convention Center.
o Your rehearsal is Tuesday, May 31st from 9:45am until noon at the Convention Center. Your “call time” for graduation is 5pm! All graduates get 20 tickets to graduation. These will be issued with your cap/gowns the week of May 16th as long as all of your fees are paid!
**All class and graduation fees must be paid PRIOR to attending senior trip, prom and/or camping! You may start making payments to Ms. Hillman this summer! Or you can pay the entire balance of $315 any time prior to February 1st!
(The $315 includes graduation fee, one prom ticket, camping trip and Universal trip). **
Be sure to stay on top of ALL of your deadlines!
You cannot participate in graduation or receive your diploma if you have outstanding fees!!!!
**This is a BIG year, so stay organized and it will be a year you will always remember! **