Cell Phone Policy2020-2021
· May be used at lunch, when student is seated at a lunch table, only.
· May not be visible in the building with the exception of the cafeteria, as described above.
· Use is prohibited in the restrooms and changing rooms.
- Phone will be confiscated and will result in disciplinary action.
· Ringers must be turned off during class. If phone has automatic turn on/turn off capabilities the battery must be removed. Phones should not be visible during class for any reason.
Violation of the cell phone policy may result in disciplinary action and/or loss of privilege.Failure to comply will result in phone being turned in to Student Support and a parent will be required to pick the phone up. Phones will not be returned the same day they are confiscated. NO EXCEPTIONS. Phones can be picked up by adults on the student pick up list from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Cell phones can be mailed at a cost to the parent. Subsequent violations of the cell phone policy may result in loss of privilege to bring cell phone to campus.
- Any phone seen or heard will be confiscated.