BEGINNING OF YEAR SUPPLY LIST FOR READING 2020-2021
Understanding the need to keep the weight in student backpacks to a minimum, I have just a few items required for this class.
- 1 Notebook (can be spiral bound or composition. I am also fine with a section of a binder and lined paper)
- 1 two-pocket folder (does not need prongs)
- Pencils, pencils, and more pencils (I accept pen on classwork and homework, but NOT on quizzes/tests/projects)
- A Personal Pencil Sharpener
- 1 correcting pen, pencil or marker (must be a different color from working pencil and/or pen).
- Various writing and art supplies (your favorite)
- A chapter book (you are currently reading)
We would also appreciate it if you could send in one or more of the following items for the classroom:
- Dry Erase Markers
- Three boxes of tissue
- Lined notebook paper
- 1 package of copy paper (for drawing)
- 1 package of white cardstock (this is usually in the copy paper section)
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- box of bandages
- Pencils, Colored Pencils and Markers
- Used books appropriate to grades 4 through 8.
- Any "classroom" or "art" supplies you want to send will be used and appreciated.
- Flashdrives (any size)