BEGINNING OF YEAR SUPPLY LIST FOR READING 2019-2020
Understanding the need to keep the weight of the supplies students will be bringing in their backpacks to a minimum, I have just a few items required for this class.
- 2 Notebooks (can be spiral bound or composition)
- Pencils, pencils, and more pencils and a Personal Pencil Sharpener
- 1 correcting pen, pencil or marker (must be a different color from working pencil or pen).
- Various writing and art supplies (your favorite)
- 1 flashdrive (optional for Reading Class)
We would also appreciate it if you could send in one or more of the following items for the classroom:
- Dry Erase Markers
- Three boxes of tissue
- Lined notebook paper
- 1 package of copy paper (for drawing)
- 1 package of white cardstock (this is usually in the copy paper section)
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- box of bandages
- Small package of sheet protector inserts
- Pencils, Colored Pencils and Markers
- Construction paper
- Used books appropriate to grades 4 through 8.
- Any "classroom" or "art" supplies you want to send will be used and appreciated.
- Flashdrives (any size)