Welcome Class of 2018!!Graduation is Monday, May 14th at 7pmat the Bradenton Area Convention Center.Doors open at 6pm. Must have a ticket to enter!We are excited about your senior year of school at MSA!! Information about the Senior Trip, Graduation and many other fun and exciting activities we have planned is listed below. Be sure to join the MSA Class of 2018 Facebook page. We are here to help you, so if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Kelly Hillman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2018 “Overview” Information
· Graduation Fee $100- due by the end of October
· Prom $70- on sale beginning of March
· Sr. Trip- Universal Studios- $145- due by February 1st
· Class Fees are due at the beginning of the school year and are determined by the classes you take. You will be given class fee info with your schedule
· The MSA Class of 2018 Facebook page is launched- make sure you join the page as soon as possible to stay informed! All senior communication will be through the Facebook page as well as listed on the “Senior page” on the www.msfta.org website!
· Schedule your official MSA Senior photo sessions now! First sessions are June 6,7,8 here at MSA. Call #813.402.3500. You must have these taken in order to appear in the yearbook. There is a $20 sitting fee.
· Graduation is Monday, May 14th, 2017 at the Bradenton Area Convention Center.
Your rehearsal is Monday, May 14th from 9:30am until noon at the Convention Center. Your “call time” for graduation is 5pm! All graduates get 20 tickets to graduation. These will be issued with your cap/gowns the first week of May as long as all of your fees are paid!
**All class and graduation fees must be paid PRIOR to attending senior trip and prom! You may start making payments to Ms. Hillman this summer! Or you can pay the entire balance of $315 any time prior to February 1st!
(The $315 includes graduation fee, one prom ticket, and Universal trip). **
· Graduation Details:Graduates return to Convention Center at 5pm for pics., line up, etc.
· Doors open at 6pm for your guests- they MUST have a ticket. Each graduate receives 20 tickets!
· Ceremony begins PROMPTLY at 7pm. Doors will close. NO one will be able to enter late!!! Tell your family to be on time!Senior Class Important Dates!Prom- Date TBD at 7:30pm- Tickets are $70 and go on sale the beginning of March!Senior Grad Night at Universal Studios - Date TBD- $145Senior Awards and Gallery Showcase- Tuesday, May 8th- Free EventSenior Showcase- Thursday, May 10th- Free Event (Seniors last day)Senior Picnic- Friday, May 11th- 11:30am-2pm- Lunch provided!GRADUATION- Monday, May 14th- Bradenton Area Convention Center- Rehearsal 9:30am- 12:30pm. Graduates return at 5pm. Seating begins at 6pm, doors close and ceremony begins promptly at 7pm!
Be sure to stay on top of ALL of your deadlines!
You cannot participate in graduation or receive your diploma if you have outstanding fees!!!!
**This is a BIG year, so stay organized and it will be a year you will always remember! **